In-flight entertainment (IFE) can be a valuable tool for airlines as they endeavour to provide a high level of service to passengers. However, IFE services are not just restricted to movies and TV shows. Here are 10 benefits to airlines of a quality in-flight audio package.
1. Experienced audio teams at IFE content service providers can supply a perfect mix of channels, tailored to meet your airline's unique requirements. For example, if your passengers are predominantly travelling for business, they may require something quite different to an airline that caters almost exclusively to holidaymakers.
2. IFE providers with audio teams made up of people with a music industry or radio background will have strong links to all of the major record labels, meaning your in-flight audio solution can be created from a vast library of songs.
3. Due to the depth of the track library, a broad range of on-board music genres can be used. This can cover everything from mainstream pop and classical to jazz and easy listening.
4. Some of the best in-flight audio solutions will use leading radio DJs that passengers know and like. DJ hosted channels add style and quality to music channels.
5. In-flight audio channels can be a great platform for advertising on-board goods and services to passengers such as new destinations, routes and duty free products.
6. Audio channels are not just confined to on-board music. Your solution could feature a wide selection of music videos from a broad range of artists and groups - from the well-known to more up-and-coming stars.
7. As well as music, audio books are very popular amongst passengers, especially those aboard long-haul flights. Other popular audio programmes are comedy and business shows.
8. News shows are also popular with many passengers so that they can keep right up to date with what's happening in the world.
9. For passengers wanting to get some sleep and relaxation during their flight, there is a great product called pzizz. This unique proven product is now available for airlines to offer their customers.
10. Finally, your on-board pre-recorded announcements (PRAMs) can be produced as part of a complete in-flight audio solution. PRAMs can be used to promote goods and services, impart safety information and welcome passengers onboard.
If you're looking for a tailored and professional in-flight audio solution, use an experienced and reliable IFE services content service provider to achieve the best results.